- The Central European key (text here / figures here): An English translation of Hans-Peter Tschorsnig and Benno Herting’s key to Central European Tachinidae. The files are in passworded ZIP format – to obtain a password just email me.
- The original German version of the Central European key can now be downloaded from here.
- An interactive key to Palearctic tachinid genera by Peter Tschorsnig (here): This software was written by Peter to help construct the keys in the Palearctic Manual. It comes with no warranty – if you can make it work then fine – if not then I’d suggest using “Mosch”, the online key (see links).
- The BRC Recording Card for Tachinidae (here):
- “An unexpected attack by the parasites!” by Reg Fry [Bulletin of the Amateur Entomologists’ Society 59 (October 2000) (p182-184)]
- A reworking of the figures from van Emden’s key covering the external male genitalia of Eurithia spp.. (apologies to the RES, who own the copyright to these figures)
Articles that I have contributed to
- “A further sighting of Thecocarcelia acutangulata (Macqart, 1850) (Diptera, Tachinidae) and a brief revue of its status in the UK.” [First published in the Dipterist’s Digest, 2001]
- “Ceromya flaviseta (Villeneuve) (Diptera, Tachinidae) recorded in Oxfordshire“
- Paracraspedothrix montivaga Villeneuve and Carcelia bombylans Robineau-Desvoidy (Diptera: Tachinidae) new to Britain
- Recent records for Cistogaster globosa (Fabricius, 1775) and Phasia barbifrons (Girschner, 1887) (Diptera: Tachinidae) in Berkshire
- Carcelia laxifrons Villeneuve (Diptera, Tachinidae) new to Britain and a revised key to the British Carcelia species